Justin Bieber Shoes : RSS New Products Feed

Friday, December 23, 2011

With wearing a pair of Radii Shoes are a problem since the Xuepao or foot problems?

December 10 I run in the urban areas and shopping malls to buy a pair of Radii Shoes, spent 499 yuan. Was that this brand is good, will be comfortable wearing, but did not expect was a crime. 11 am, I wear these shoes just over an hour, on the blistered heel, also worn leather out of the blood. At that time I think my feet might be a problem, not fit to wear these shoes, did not care.

The next day, this pair of
Radii Straight Jacket I gave my brother in law to wear, because we both feet completely different is the same. I did not expect, I was brother in law came back at night, and I appeared in the same situation, but also learned how Xuepao heel. Thus I think the shoes have a problem, because we both feet will not always have the problem, and we are wearing the other shoe never appeared in such a situation.

For this reason, I find shopping malls theory, waited more than an hour, they saw shoes floor director, said after the shoes no problem. For her to say I can not accept, if the shoes no problem, we say we are two people's feet have a problem? I do not want to have too many requirements, nor is vexatious, just want this pair of Air Jordan drained away.

Tom sister Survey: 14 am, with Air Jordan once again find Mr Yip Yun and shopping requirements to have a say on the matter. Mr Yip said that there is no label on the shoes and the like, to not doubt the genuineness of shoes, but at least two people's feet as the ground is a fact. The shopping malls, said first shoe is no problem, as to how to deal with no power, communication and contacted the manufacturers to keep up with the answer.

Coordinated, shopping malls that can ultimately have dealt with first.

No comments:

Post a Comment